Eastern Cornwall and Western Devon
£9.75 per hour (£10 with NVQ)
Hartley Home Care is a Home Care Provider based in Camelford, offering the very highest quality care services to mainly privately funded customers.
We are now recruiting for Care Workers to join us across the south west – including Bude, Hartland, Warbstow, Launceston, Camelford, Tintagel, Boscastle, Port Isaac, Rock, Wadebridge, Padstow, Harlyn Bay, Bodmin, St Tudy, St Teath, Lostwithiel, St Columb Major, Roche and Foxhole.
As a Care Worker you will provide care mainly to privately funded customers in our exceptionally good working conditions. We will give you plenty of time for travel and to provide care to an extremely high standard in people’s homes, so you must be committed to providing a really good quality of service.
The role will require you to work in the community. The area that we cover is very large but you will normally only be expected to work within 15 miles of your home unless by mutual agreement.
To be considered for our Care Worker role, you would ideally have the following skills and experience:
· Be committed to providing quality care.
· NVQ/QCF Level 2 qualified but we can help you obtain this with our in-house trainers.
· Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
· Personal use of a car and a current driving licence, (although people who have no car or driving licence may be considered if they live in a town or village area).
· Have the use of a mobile phone.
Care Worker Benefits:
· Excellent rates of pay and allowances and a portable pension scheme.
· Full training is available from basic training through to QCF certificated training.
If you feel you have or could attain the skills for our Care Worker position, please apply now by calling 01840 213040